Office.com/setup - Enter your product key - www.office.com/setup
MS Office is a beneficial and excellent tool widely used in offices, organizations, and schools to present, manage, and organize figures, data, and information. It has been designed to be robust, interactive, and friendly to help increase the productivity of its users across their working environment. Moreover, it is compatible with almost all major operating systems globally, such as Windows, iOS, etc. Learn more about its subscription plans and other benefits at office.com/setup.
How to Create a Microsoft Account
Creating a Microsoft account will give you access to MS Office's various apps. Follow these guidelines properly to create a Microsoft account:
- Go to www.office.com/setup.
- Then, choose Sign-up now.
- When the sign-up now form will appear, then enter the asked information in the form, such as your name, gender, and birth date.
- Review the Microsoft privacy and services agreement.
- Then, tap Create an account.
- Now, your Microsoft user account is created.
How to Get with the Microsoft 365 Free Trial
To get with the Microsoft 365 free trial, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to create your user account.
- Then, visit office.com/setup.
- After then, go to the page Try Microsoft 365 for Free.
- Choose Try 1 month Free.
- Now, tap Next.
- After that, you have to choose your payment method.
- However, the trial is free. But the payment details gathered here will help to charge you after the trial period ends.
- You can cancel this once your trial period ends to prevent this.
- You can enter your debit or credit card information, detailed bank information, or sign in to Pay Pal to add your payment details.
- Choose to Subscribe to begin the trial.
How to Buy MS Office Subscription
When you purchase an MS Office subscription, it involves choosing the Office version you wish to use and providing payment details. Here's how you can do it:
- After opening a web browser, click on www.office.com/setup.
- Then, enter your email id and password to Sign-in.
- Once signed in to your Microsoft user account, the MS Office portal will open.
- Here, you can access the Office Online applications and also manage your subscriptions.
- After that, click on Buy Now option
- Here, you can make payment monthly or annually.
- After reviewing the product of your choice, click on Checkout.
- Choose the payment method that can be either a debit card or a credit card.
- Also, you can choose to pay through Pay Pal or adding your bank account.
- After then, click on Save and Place Your order.
- At last, you will receive an email confirming your transaction.
How to Download and Install MS Office
After you purchase the MS Office subscription, downloading and installing MS Office is the first step that helps you to take advantage of all MS Office plans:
- Go to the office.com/setup and then sign in.
- Use your user id associated with the MS Office version.
- It can be a Microsoft account, a school, or a work account.
- When you sign in using your Microsoft account, click on Install Office, going to the Office homepage.
- After that, click on either install or Install Office, depending on your Office version.
- When you sign in using your Microsoft work or school account, click on Install Office.
- After that, click on Office 365 app.
- It will begin downloading MS Office on any device.
- To begin the installation, click on any commands such as Run, Setup, or Save File, depending on your web browser.
- Click on Yes to allow the changes to occur on your device.
- Click on Close when Office installation completes.
How to Activate MS Office
After downloading and installing MS Office, its activation is a must. Activate MS Office using these steps:
- Open any web browser on your device.
- Click on www.office.com/setup.
- Tap Sign-in and enter your credentials.
- If you are a new MS Office user, then create a new user account on it.
- After creating a new account and signing in to that, click Next.
- Now, enter the MS Office Activation Key & tap Next.
- Click Activate & wait for the activation to complete.
How to Share Your MS Office Subscription with Others
You can share your MS Office with others easily by following these easy steps:
- First of all, sign in using your credentials to your Microsoft user account.
- Go to the MS Office portal section.
- Here, click on Install Office & then click on Sharing option.
- Click on Start sharing.
- On the Sharing Office window, you will get the option to invite through link or email.
- When your family member receives the link sent by you, they can install Office on their device.
Go to office.com/setup and create your user account. After then, choose MS Office free trial for one month and press Next. Enter the payment details that you can cancel whenever you want. Further, click Subscribe.
Search for the MS Office app in the App Store and click Get to download and install that particular app on your iPad. Once when you complete the downloading and installing, click Open.
Yes, you can activate MS Office by choosing its free trial version. Open any MS Office program, and then choose your account. Login to your user account, accept the terms and conditions, and get started. If you find any issue while activating your product, click on office.com/setup.